On Saturday evening, the roof of a house near the Ohio State University campus in Columbus collapsed, sending at least 14 people to hospital.
Columbus police received a report of the roof collapse in the 60 block of East 13th Avenue around 7:40 p.m.
According to Columbus Division Fire Chief Jeffrey Geitter, the porch collapse was caused by many students being on the roof.
The fire chief mentioned that there were about 15 to 45 people on the roof, which was not built to accommodate people. He further stated that people heard a creak and the roof gave way.
All 14 people injured in the incident have been taken to hospital and are believed to be in stable condition.
This is a developing story that will be updated when more information becomes available.
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth