One person died in a crash on C-470 between Kipling Street and Wadsworth Boulevard Friday just after midnight, Colorado State Patrol confirmed to Denver7.
The driver of a Hyundai Veloster was ejected from the car during the wreck, according to CSP. And the vehicle rolled down the embankment on C-470, CSP said.
Eastbound C-470 was shut down between Kipling Street and Wadsworth Boulevard for about six hours, and Wadsworth was also closed under C-470.
Looks like CSP has the EB side of 470 closed at Kipling due to the fatal wreck down at Wadsworth. Wadsworth is also closed under 470. pic.twitter.com/jlNxGyXLgs
— Jayson Luber (@Denver7Traffic) August 25, 2023
If you need to go south, Denver7 Traffic Expert recommended drivers use West Chatfield Avenue to get to Kipling Street, and then Kipling to Ute and then South Owen Street to get you back over to Wadsworth Boulevard.
And he said you can do the same thing to go north and get around the closure.
One person died in crash on C-470 between Wadsworth Boulevard and Kipling Street Friday
The Follow Up
What do you want Denver7 to follow up on? Is there a story, topic or issue you want us to revisit? Let us know with the contact form below.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing